COGS will have a limited number of tickets available to select Broadway and Performing Arts events throughout the 21-22 season! Click on the COGS Storefront link at the top of this page for pricing and to purchase. Ticket sales for shows will typically start 6-8 weeks prior to show and sale will end approx. 4 weeks from show date or when tickets are sold out, whichever comes first.
Tickets are discounted $5.00 off the student rate or lowest available cost to COGS, if student pricing is not available. No additional fees are charged. Students must pick tickets up at the COGS office in Chittenden Hall and present MSU ID at the time of pick up. Student purchasing and picking up MUST be an MSU graduate or professional student.
NOTE: Tickets for Shows/Dates not available from COGS may still be available for purchase directly from The Wharton Center. For information on these and all Wharton Center events, please visit whartoncenter.com
COGS Tickets For Sale:
- Ballet Hispanico – 10.26.21 (purchase before 9.26)
- Southern Journey Featuring Ranky Tanky & Dom Flemons – 11.14.21 (purchase before 10.8)
- Hadestown – 12.10.21 (purchase before 11.3)
- Damien Sneed: Our Song Our Story – 1.18.22 (purchase before 12.17)
Will go on sale later this fall:
- So Percussion – 2.20.22
- An Evening with Branford Marsalis – 2.23.22
- Mean Girls – 3.5.22