What: Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention (SACI) Team provides essential support, advocacy, and crisis services to the MSU campus and greater Lansing community. SACI Volunteers gain knowledge and awareness about sexual violence and valuable crisis intervention skills. Last year our team of passionate volunteers dedicated 25,000 in on-call volunteer shifts and you can be part of this community too!
- Hybrid training schedule includes online modules and 5 in-person training sessions
- Flexible Scheduling – volunteers to schedule their own shifts and we ask for just 2 on-call shifts per month
- On-Call Shifts – no sitting at a call center, during your shift you can go about your life, just be prepared to step away to answer a call or come into the office if/when needed
Who: Volunteers do NOT need to be affiliated with MSU – we encourage faculty, staff, students, and community members to apply!
How: Apply here by 8am on Monday, January 22nd
- Visit our website at https://centerforsurvivors.msu.edu/volunteer/index.html or email Kathryn Naber at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- Attend our optional Informational Meeting – Wed. Jan 17th at 6pm via zoom. RSVP to Kathryn at email@example.com for link