COGS Celebrated Graduate-Professional Student Appreciation Week April 1-7, 2019
We hope you felt the love as we…
- Gave away 75+ MSU Dairy Store Coupons.
- Treated 92 Grad/Professional Students to $2 movies at NCG Cinema, including popcorn and a soda.
- Hosted a meet-up for 67+ Grad/Professional Students at Harrison Roadhouse. Free appetizer buffet, friends and fun!
- Hosted chair massage event with Graduate Student Life & Wellness from 4-6pm in Chittenden Hall , 20+ graduate/professional students came to relax!
- Coordinated with Eat-At-State Food Truck to be near Chittenden Hall during lunchtime with a special $6 lunch combo.
- Held two hours of COGS bowling at Spartan Lanes in the Union. 20+ students and family members enjoyed free bowling and pizza!
- Basked in the sunshine at the annual COGS Detroit Tigers Trip with 100 Graduate/Professional students.