UURAF Call for Judges, Evaluators, and Volunteers
The Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity is looking for Judges, Evaluators, and Volunteers for the 24th annual University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum (UURAF). Their participation in this event is a key component to helping UURAF happen and is appreciated not only by our office, but by the many undergraduate researchers whose projects you view. We really appreciate your service in helping us find interested individuals!
Judges and Evaluators:
Each UURAF category is assigned a faculty judge who is familiar with the respective field. Categories with multiple sections (i.e., biochemistry may have 4 sections of posters) will each be assigned a separate judge.
The Undergraduate Research Office is also seeking graduate students, post-docs, teaching assistants, staff, etc. who are interested in providing constructive feedback to undergraduate students on their research presentations at UURAF.
1. Click the following link to evaluate UURAF presentations - sign up here
2. Sign in or create a Symposium account. This will give you access to the judge form and comment feature once the event is launched.
3. Complete the Recruitment Form.
This event would not be possible without the help of volunteers. If you are interested and able, please consider volunteering. This is a great way to learn more about the type of research and creative activity that the students in their departments are engaged in.
1. Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/QJZrzox
2. Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3. Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
For more information, see: https://urca.msu.edu/uuraf/judge
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!